COUNTRY 99.9 The Wolf (WTHT-FM 99.9/WBQQ-FM 99.3/W245AA 96.9) Workday Cash Call
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, 99.9 The Wolf Workday Cash Call (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the state of Maine, who are 18 years or older and are physically located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of Binnie Media (“Sponsor”), NuVoodoo Media Services, LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
- How to Enter. The Entry Period begins on Wednesday March 27th, 2019 through Friday May 10th, 2019. There are three (3) ways to enter this Sweepstakes, as detailed below:
- Website: Enter by visiting the 99.9 The Wolf Workday Cash Call official registration page at 999thewolf.com (the “Website”) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
- Direct Call: Enter through direct calls. Between Monday, April 8th, 2019 and Friday, May 10, 2019, selected individuals and businesses in Maine will receive telephone calls from NuVoodoo Media Services, LLC requesting their consent to be entered in the sweepstakes by agreeing to listen to 99.9 The Wolf (WTHT/WBQQ/W245AA) during certain times.
LIMIT: one (1) entry per person (including valid email address or verified Facebook account) during the Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
By entering, you agree to receive sweepstakes-related communications (including via email) during the Entry Period.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, or third-party system to participate is prohibited, and will result in disqualification.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, postage-due misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection. Beginning April, 1st 2019 and ending Thursday, May 9th, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), Sponsor will conduct four (4) random drawings each weekday at 4:00 p.m. ET from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up to the weekday prior to that day’s drawing. For example, at 4:00 p.m. ET on April 2nd, 2019, Sponsor will conduct four (4) random drawings from among all eligible, non-winning entries received between March 27th, 2019 and April 1st, 2019. Sponsor will select one (1) winner for each drawing. On the weekday following the drawing of the four (4) daily winners, Sponsor will announce the name of one (1) daily winner (a “Cash Call Contestant”) on-air on 99.9 The Wolf at each of the following times: Around 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 5:00 p.m. ET (one winner per time). The Cash Call Contestant must listen for his/her name and will then have nine (9) minutes from the time of any announcement to call the 99.9 The Wolf Studio at 866-900-WOLF (9653) (the “Sweepstakes Line”) to claim the prize. If the Cash Call Contestant does not call the Sweepstakes Line within nine (9) minutes of the name being announced, or is ineligible for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize amount for such Cash Call Contestant will be added to the next potential winner’s prize as described below. All prize claims are subject to verification of the claimant’s eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. Entries not selected as a daily winner will be retained for subsequent drawings.
Listeners accessing 99.9 The Wolf’s (WTHT/WBQQ/W245AA) radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach the Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of the Sweepstakes prior to accepting the designated caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of Finalists opportunities awarded in this Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If a caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified and no Winner will be selected during that call-in period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Odds. Odds of becoming a Winner depend on the number of eligible participants who participate during a particular period and the order in which names are selected and announced.
- Prize Description. Subject to Sponsor’s verification of winner’s eligibility, each daily winner has the chance to win the following prize in the form of a check made payable to the winning Cash Call Contestant, in an amount to be determined by the process stated below:
The first Drawing’s prize value will begin at $500 US Dollars (“USD”). If, after the first Cash Call Contestant is announced, there is no eligible winner, the prize value for the next Cash Call Contestant will increase by $99 USD. The prize value will increase accordingly for each subsequent announcement that fails to produce an eligible Cash Call Contestant. Once a winner is identified for a Cash Call announcement, the prize value will be reset to $500 USD and will be increased by the method described herein until the next eligible winner is identified. The value of the prize depends on the number of verified eligible winners since the last award of the prize. If no eligible winner is identified after the final drawing, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may conduct additional drawings from among eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period or the prize will remain unawarded.
Determination of the specific prize value will be made by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Prizes will be fulfilled approximately Four (4) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT: No prize limit per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. All potential Winners will be contacted by 99.9 The Wolf’s Promotions Department at the phone number and/or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form on an ongoing basis during the Sweepstakes Period.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to 99.9 The Wolf (WTHT-FM)’s notification within Nine Minutes of the initial notification, as described above Winner Selection.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide the requested for documentation by the station within a timely manner. Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within five (5) business days of notification.
99.9 The Wolf (WTHT/WBQQ/W245AA)’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, may at the sole discretion of
99.9 The Wolf (WTHT/WBQQ/W245AA)’s result in the potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
- Participation. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, in the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, BINNIE MEDIA, NUVOODOO MEDIA SERVICES, LLC, FACEBOOK, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
- Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- No Affiliation. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook®. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor.
- Sponsor. The 99.9 The Wolf Workday Cash Call is sponsored by Binnie Media. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after May 10th, 2019 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 999thewolf.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 99.9 The Wolf Workday Cash Call, 30 Thomas Dr. Unit #4 Westbrook, ME 04092. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact [email protected]